We are a University of Oxford Spinout, applying state of the art computer vision and deep learning to deliver accurate 3D body reconstruction from any smartphone.
We’re building an innovative ecommerce platform, applying computer vision and deep tech to real world problems in online clothing, fitness/weight loss and virtual health. With world-class founders from leading academic institutions and companies, we are a team that is on mission to disrupt and improve how everyone shops for clothes, tracks their fitness and health goals.
Our innovation partners are the University of Oxford, Innovate UK, & OxLep. We are part of the Digital Catapult's Machine Intelligence Garage and Data Market Services Accelerator (EU Horizon 2020).
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a world-class intern to research specific market opportunities, develop sound and rigorous market entry strategies, and validate pain points. In addition, you’ll be comfortable reaching out to customers, prospecting to validate ideas and building our customer pipeline. You’ll be a hands on, creative problem solver with the hunger to commercialise and sell a novel technology solution. You’ll be used to and enjoy working with varied business data, un-covering insights, and testing business ideas and models out quickly in an agile way.
· You’re experienced in evaluating business opportunities, strategies, sizing opportunities, assessing pain points, telling & selling a compelling commercial story
· You have experience and/or education (BSc/MBA) in Business, and/or Finance
· Highly experienced in excel modelling and powerpoint - financially literate
· You are a self starter curious to learn, go straight in, enjoy getting stuff done and discovering how things work
· You are comfortable finding creative solutions to tough questions and problems – not afraid to ask, enquire, sell and dig deep to find alternatives when challenges arise leveraging networks & contacts
· You’re excited about being part of a high performing, self-organising team on a pioneering mission
· You are collaborative and able to translate opportunities into well-rounded validated commercial solutions
· An appreciation of B2B technology SaaS businesses
· Start-up experience
· Join a fast paced start up on a mission to build the solution and future of user experiences across multiplesectors maintained in accordance with government and public health guidance to reduce the risk to our people’s health
Aistetic is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Please email email@example.com with your cv telling us why you would like to join us.
AISTETIC Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11776060)
address: Buxton Court, 3 West Way, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 0JB
copyright © 2021 AISTETIC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED